Registration
  • Main
  • Tags
  • Random

Jaiden Animations JJJETTER Drawing

Why a cylinder? An engineer might like to make a spherical can: it has the smallest surface area for a given volume and so it uses the least amount of material. And it also has no corners and so no weak points because the pressure in the can uniformly stresses the walls. But a sphere is not practical to manufacture. And, of course, it’ll roll off the table. Also, when packed as closely as possible only 74% of the total volume is taken up by the product. The other 26% is void space, which-
Added byproovt
5 img
542
22 May 2023
+2739
8
Comments
Post New Comment
  • People and smileys emojis
    Animals and nature emojis
    Food and drinks emojis
    Activities emojis
    Travelling and places emojis
    Objects emojis
    Symbols emojis
    Flags emojis
  1. Guest Man
    Guest Man
    23 May 2023 02:53
    Reply

    Good at least is not the dog fetish 

    1. KnightMan
      KnightMan
      23 May 2023 07:16
      Reply

      Looking on the bright side :)

  2. Local Idiot
    Local Idiot
    23 May 2023 02:55
    Reply

    Yeah, that one was horrible.

  3. The one and only
    The one and only
    23 May 2023 17:18
    Reply

    Quite fucked up if I do say so myself.

  4. Guest Guest
    Guest Guest
    23 May 2023 21:03
    Reply

    I’d rather the dog than whatever this”art” is like man this sucks

  5. Person of disinterest
    Person of disinterest
    24 May 2023 00:46
    Reply

    We don’t mention the dog one. If we speak of it it may conjure the attention of the artist and cause theme to make a third one.

    1. Uncle Tee
      Uncle Tee
      27 May 2023 00:00
      Reply

      I enjoyed the dog one to quite a degree.

      1. CircusBaby
        CircusBaby
        31 July 2023 05:53
        Reply

        weirdly same

Related